During my recent business trip in Hong Kong, I had the privilege of staying at one of the best new hotels in town. Having stayed at many top hotels around the world, I can honestly say the Mira Moon Hotel has now become my go-to place to stay whenever I travel to Hong Kong. In my opinion, this 91-room boutique hotel at Causeway Bay offers the most bang for your buck.
Highlight of Our Room Amenities:
• Partial Victoria Harbor views
• spacious space of 410 sqft (38 sqm)
• Super King, King or Twin beds
• Marble bathrooms
• Free-standing bathtub
• Walk-in rain shower
• Complimentary mini bar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages
• Bathrobes and slippers
• In-room iPad mini
• Handy smartphone with free unlimited 3G data, local and international calls to 10 countries
There are 6 different room types:
• New Moon Studio
• Half Moon Residence
• Full Moon Residence
• Half Moon Premier
• Full Moon Premier
• Moon Shine Suite
The major differences amongst different room types are (1) room size and (2) whether breakfast is inclusive.
We stayed at the Full Moon Residence this time with a Super King bed. I was shocked by the size of this Super King - it can comfortably fit 3 (normal-size) adults with ample space!
You can expect no other than extraordinary from Mira Moon.
(1) Expect to be greeted warmly with courtesy and smile upon arrival at the lobby. (No more rude front desk!)
(2) Expect to check in on the 5th floor at a cozy yet well-appointed lobby.
(3) Expect the same person who check you in to escort you to your room! (VIP treatment from the moment you step in).
(4) Expect larger than normal room size in an overly populated Hong Kong. (If you choose their “Super King” bed, expect its size to blow your mind!)
(5) Expect complimentary soft drinks, bottled water, free unlimited 3G data throughout Hong Kong and free international calls to 10 countries!(The best feature I think every business hotel must adopt!)
I took the phone provided with me everywhere I went while data tethering with my phone. Viola~!
Mira Moon is centrally located in Causeway Bay and within walking distance to Hong Kong Convention Centre, Time Square, Shopping Malls, etc. The hotel staff provided excellent service above and beyond my expectation; I found my stay extremely pleasant. You can count on my return the next time I’m in Hong Kong!
388 Jaffe Road
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
+852 2643 8888
a member of Design Hotels
• Top Ten Best Boutique Hotels in Asia – Smart Travel Asia’s Best in Travel Poll
• Luxury 50-2014, World Spa & Travel Magazine
• Top 100 design hotels, Now Travel Asia
• Silver, Corporations: Brand Experience, 2014 Questar Awards
• Traveller Hot List 2014 – Condé Nast (UK)
• It List: The Best New Hotels 2014 – Travel and Leisure
• China’s 50 best new business hotels 2014 – Business Traveller Asia-Pacific
• Best New Boutique Hotel of the Year, China Travel and Meetings Industry Awards 2014 – Travel Weekly China
• 3-Star rating, Green Building Design Label – China Green Building (Hong Kong) Council 2013-2015
• Best Hotel Interior Hong Kong – The Asia Pacific Hotel Awards 2013-2014